Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rainbows

So I know this has nothing to do with plants per-say, but...I saw the rainbow while I was on a job. Actually, I was going to a job. It was in Brighton. In Dendy Street, to be exact...


A rainbow so sweet

A rainbow so rare

It was nice after the heat

That scorched our Australian air


A rainbow signifies rain

A rainbow means hope

Something may grow from a single grain

Farmers will renew their scope


A rainbow in the glowing sky

A rainbow means happiness

It made me cry

I will confess


Dark clouds engulfed it

The sky was dark

Nothing of its' glit

Not even a spark


I thank you dear rainbow

For making my day

I had been feeling low

But blessed that I was near the bay


I saw a rainbow a few weeks after the fires in February this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment